FAM Funds
Fenimore Private Client Group
Investment Advisors
About Fenimore

FAM Funds

Open an Account

Education Accounts

Research shows that most parents do not expect to be ready to pay for their child’s college education.
We can help you prepare for those tuition bills. FAM Funds offers education and savings accounts.

Coverdell Education Savings Account (ESA)
An individual or business can open a Coverdell account to save, potentially tax-free, for a minor’s education expenses.

Other Types of Accounts

Uniform Gifts to Minors Act Account (UGMA)
Uniform Transfers to Minors Act Account (UTMA)

These Acts allow minors to own property such as securities. They are available to parents, grandparents, or anyone who would like to set up an investment account for a minor.

You may include any or all of our no-load mutual funds in these accounts.

Download Education Savings Eligibility PDF

Download an Education Account application form here.

FAM Funds: Education Accounts
Learn about our education and savings accounts that can help you prepare for your child's future tuition bills.